Holmes Chapel Community Newsletters
This is a FREE, non-commercial monthly newsletter, open to all residents and clubs/organisations in Holmes Chapel and the surrounding
area. The newsletter contains items which should be of general interest to the community, plus a calendar of events for the
If you have an article that you would like us to include - whether it is news of an event, memories of Holmes
Chapel in days gone by, details of a fund raising event, or anything else of general interest to the community as a whole - please
send it to one of the following:
PLEASE NOTE: Articles must be received no later than the
25th of the month before publication. The Editor reserves the right to include or exclude any article; if the newsletter
is full, articles which are not date critical may be held over to the next issue.
To view any newsletter, click on the heading.
Working for the
Community Newsletter Back Issues
- 50th Issue Retrospective
- Celebrating Holmes Chapel - A Big Thank You!
- Journey to the First Christmas
- Health Centre Patient Panel
- WW1 Commemorative
Exhibition - Update
- New 'Cycling For Pleasure' Group
- Sensory Garden - Have you seen it?
- Rugby Club News - new season
- Free Cookery
Courses - at the Community Centre
- What's On? - this month's highlights
- Calendar of Events for the coming month